Leidos, a FORTUNE 500 science and technology leader, announced the company will showcase its solutions for hospitals, health systems, and government customers during the 2019 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) conference February 11-15 in Orlando.
Leidos will have a series of demos and theater sessions each day at booth #1209 about its capabilities and solutions for hospitals, commercial health systems, healthcare information systems, health plans, payers, and providers.
Connecting Points of Care
- Daily theater sessions that include “Healthcare Technology Integration: careC2: Technology that Drives Action and Engagement”; and “Care Coordination: careC2 Pathways: Episode and Condition Management”
- A 15-minute Patient Engagement Summit presentation on “Technology that Connects People, Systems & Settings to Drive Action and Engagement”
- careC2 patient care coordination application demos on request
Modernizing Enterprise IT
- Daily theater sessions that include “Cybersecurity: A Simple Solution to a Complex Problem: How Tools and Technology Can Simplify the Endpoint Device Security Challenge” and “MHS Genesis: Wave 1 Deployment strategy”
- Demos on “Securing & Optimizing IT in the Digital Age”
- Daily theater sessions on “Performance Transformation: Vectors of Change: Four Steps to Improving Value-Based Outcomes. An integrated, Data-Driven Approach to Improve Clinical and Operational Performance,” and “Population Health: Transforming Public Health Through Deeper Analytical Insights”
- Demos “Uncover Hidden MACRA Quality Measures” and “Actionable Insights to Improve Outcomes,” a use case featuring the Collaborative Advanced Analytics & Data Sharing Platform (CAADS)”
“The healthcare industry is undergoing transformation on so many levels – it is transitioning from being strictly business focused to being more consumer focused,” said Jon Scholl, Leidos Health Group President. “We’re focused on providing 360 degree solutions that transform the healthcare industry from the research bench to the patient’s bedside. We’re excited to showcase our real results in the areas of connecting points of care, modernizing enterprise IT, and transforming performance.”
Recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider, Leidos draws on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. The company has a deep history of providing a range of customizable, scalable innovative solutions and services to hospitals, health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health.