Maruti Suzuki launched an advanced telematics solution Suzuki Connect for its Nexa customers to manage a host of services such as emergency alerts, vehicle tracking and car assistance. At 9,999 user will get a three year subscription for this solution.
Suzuki Connect’ will be available as an option that can be installed by customers in their cars across the company’s Nexa network in the country.
The system utilises a TCU which exchanges information through a cellular network with a centralised server connected to Nexa customer care (subject to applicable terms and conditions of the NEXA app).
Once installed and connected with smartphone through the Nexa App, customers can experience its progressive features like emergency alerts, vehicle tracking, driving behaviour analysis, car assistance, driving analytics report amongst a host of other features,” the statement said.
The company’s Nexa range of cars include crossover vehicle S-cross, high-end hatchback Baleno, sedan Ciaz and hatchback Ignis.
- Suzuki Connect allows you to keep track of your vehicle at all times offering you complete peace-of-mind.
- Suzuki Connect’s features keep your safety paramount. They ensure that in case of an emergency, whether you’re driving your car or are away from it, you’re always informed.
- Get a more holistic picture of your driving style with Suzuki Connect. Its tools and functions help you analyse your driving habits such as braking and acceleration to make you drive better and even help you save fuel.
- To take convenience to a whole new level, Suzuki Connect offers you important information you need about your vehicle at your fingertips.
- With Suzuki Connect regular vehicle maintenance is a breeze. Enjoy automatic reminder to get your car serviced. Since the app measures the actual odometer reading, the reminder will be accurate and more convenient.