While many robotics companies are focusing on new markets and applications, Trifo is looking to shake up the mature robot vacuum market with more AI-enabled capabilities beyond cleaning and a lower price. Ironpie is just the first step of the company’s vision in producing the next-gen AI home robot.
Key features of Ironpie include:
- New Smartness – Proprietary TIRVS (Trifo Intelligent Robotics Vision System) paired with the world’s smallest, lowest power and most efficient Armv8-A quad-core processor provides both high performance and cost efficiency on sensing, perception, and decision, 3 core pillars of a robotics system.
- Cleans Faster – 10% more efficiency than competing robot vacuums with a zig zag cleaning mode and optimized cleaning route based on its patented vSLAM technology. Ironpie also identifies areas that have not been cleaned, repositions itself and cleans with no redundancy.
- Better Protects Furniture – Ironpie offers one of the best obstacle sensing capabilities available in a smart home robot by using a multi-sensory system.
- Monitors Homes Remotely – Ironpie includes a suite of secure and convenient surveillance utilities – with the Ironpie app, check out from your smartphone what’s happening at home 24/7 without multiple static cameras.
- Smart App Control – Trifo Home app allows you to schedule cleaning time, set different levels of suction power, check the real-time Ironpie location and cleaning map, and monitor the accessory status. You can also manually control your Ironpie through Trifo Home app.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa – Users can control Ironpie with simple voice commands through Alexa.